Japanese RPG Tales of Xillia has entered the U.K. All Format Charts at no.4 following its launch last Friday.
Namco Tales Studio’s PlayStation 3-exclusive offering had a tough battle on its hands though, finding itself up against mainstream juggernauts such as Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition and FIFA 13, which occupy the upper-reaches of the chart.
Elsewhere, it was a pretty quiet week, with no new entries in the Top 10 to speak of. However, The Last of Us sales seem to have weakened somewhat, with the Naughty Dog adventurer dropping out of the Top 5.
Check out the full chart round-up below.
– – – – –
1. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
2. FIFA 13
3. The Smurfs 2
4. Tales Of Xillia
5. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
6. The Last Of Us
7. Call Of Duty: Black Ops II
8. LEGO Batman 2: DC Superheroes
9. Tomb Raider
10. Assassin’s Creed III
11. Far Cry 3
12. Need For Speed Most Wanted
13. Grand Theft Auto IV
14. LEGO Lord Of The Rings
15. Max Payne 3
16. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Legendary Edition
17. Mario and Luigi: Dream Team Bros.
18. Grand Theft Auto Episodes – Liberty City
19. Battlefield 3
20. Saints Row: The Third – The Full Package