Big Bad Wolf Studio has sunk its fangs into a grisly batch of Vampire: The Masquerade – Swansong update 1.05 patch notes for you to sample, which comes with a bunch of quality-of-life fixes including a crash fix for the PS4 & PS5 versions of the game.
In case you haven’t picked up the game yet, be sure to read our Vampire: The Masquerade – Swansong PS5 review here to see why it’s worth your time.
- Resolved a blocker in Scene 7 where interactions with Halsey would not progress as intended.
- Resolved several issues related to Wyatt’s interactions in Scene 7 that could prevent players from following up on a side quest
- Resolved an issue where a door would not open if the player reloaded a save before completing the Swan Puzzle.
- Resolved an issue where you could no longer interact with drawers after lockpicking them
- Resolved an issue where Leysha could become stuck on an asset in the Kitchen in Scene 3
- Resolved an issue where Emem could get stuck in the Library Memento Area in Scene 4
- Menu & UI fixes
- Some localization fixes
- [PS4/PS5] Resolved an issue that could cause the game to crash when loading
[Source – Vampire: The Masquerade Swansong on Twitter]