Gaijin Entertainment has rolled out the full War Thunder update 1.37 patch notes for you to gawk at, which is now live for PS4 and Xbox One versions of the military combat title. These days War Thunder is more than just a dogfighting simulator, with tanks and ships now part of the experience – a far cry from its launch days on PS4.
War Thunder Update 1.37 Patch Notes
- A bug on the PS4 and Xbox One, where the multifunctional menu axis settings disappeared from the interface after selecting the “Keyboard + Mouse” control preset, or after resetting the controls, has been fixed.
- A bug on the PS4 occurring when the DS4 was disabled, where it wasn’t possible to rotate the camera with a mouse in the hangar, has been fixed.
- A rare client crash on PS4 occurring while using a joystick has been fixed.
- Now, in VR mode, the cursor will not disappear when opening the tactical map window.
- A rare client crash which would occur when displaying the hit camera has been fixed.
- A rare client crash which would occur when using the in-game browser has been fixed.
- Now, on the preview window of a squadron vehicle, the price of the vehicle will be displayed in GE.
- Tu-14T – rear turret aiming angles have been changed according to technical specifications.
- M.B.174A-3 – the position of the pilot’s head relative to the aiming sight has been improved.
- AH-1G – the ammo cartridge capacity of the M129 grenade launcher has been changed from 231 to 300.\
- BMP-2M – the sound of the AGS-17 grenade launcher has been changed so that it sounds authentic, like it does in real life.
- The sound of explosions when contact is made with a target has been added for low-calibre HE shells and AGS-17 grenades.