Gaijin Entertainment has announced the War Thunder update 3.77 patch notes, which as with previous title updates, comes with various bug fixes and adds a number of tweaks to vehicles. You can read up on War Thunder 3.77 below.
Improvements and fixes
- Operation “Sicily” – a bug has been fixed where in missions of ranks VI and above AI aircraft crashed into the ground soon after spawn (report).
- Hornet Mk.III, Stirling B.Mk.III, H8K3, Ki-44-I 34, Ki-44-I, F.222.2, B-25J-30 (USSR), I-29, Hampden TB Mk.I (USSR), Yak-4, Pe-8 — a bug has been fixed where stabilizer detachment was followed by the detaching of the landing gear.
- The location of the helipads has been changed as the distance of them to the tank battle in the locations: Berlin, Finland, White Rock Fortress, Fulda, Jungle, Fire arc, Port Novorossiysk, Red Desert and Seversk-13 was unequal.
- A bug with the message “Do you want to apply selected skills?” after sending a crew on holiday with the skill tab opened has been fixed (report).
- A bug has been fixed with incorrect increase level value in the “Crews” tab in the hanger log.
- A bug where the wreck of the player’s last tank visually disappeared after they escaped a battle and returned to the hangar and shells were not able to travel through the invisible wreck has been fixed.
- A bug has been fixed where a destroyed vehicle might display as undamaged when a player leaves a session.
- A bug has been fixed with spontaneous movement of the mouse cursor after calling an artillery strike on the map when controlling armoured vehicles with keyboard arrows.
- A bug has been fixed where enabling NVD on the ultra-low graphic presets might result in changing the gamma and a darkening of the image.
- A bug has been fixed in ground vehicles where a commander’s machine-gun turret was impossible to control using the commander’s camera after switching from a machine gun to the main gun.
- A bug has been fixed with missing AI targets when reconnecting to an air Arcade battle (report).
- Fixed a bug that caused a client crash when opening the “View battle” link from the “Battles” tab of the event log in the hangar.
Ground vehicles model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes:
- PTL-02, WMA301 – gear ratio values have been specified, as previously these units could not climb some slopes.
- MARS 15 – 5th gear ratio has been specified to improve overall mobility.
Aircraft model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes:
- F5-E/A, G-91YS — a bug has been fixed that caused incorrect fuel consumption in afterburner mode.
- F4 Phantom II (all series) — critical attack angle has been increased according to technical documentation.
- F6F5 (France) — a bug has been fixed which made it impossible to taxi on the ground.
- A129-A/CBT — a bug has been fixed with incorrect behaviour in hover mode in Arcade battles.
- A129-int — a bug with flipping of the helicopter after respawn has been fixed.
- PV-2D – a bug with a deadzone from the rear turret over the keel has been fixed.
- 37mm N-37D gun – self-destruction timer of HE-I and HE-IT shells has been increased from 3 to 10 seconds.
- A bug has been fixed where the lock-on of Hellfire missiles was retained even if the target was behind impenetrable cover.
Fleet model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes:
- Bezuprechny – weapon presets have been fixed: sets with mines and depth charges have been removed. A bug has been fixed where it was possible to take depth charges into battle without researching the corresponding modification.
[Source – War Thunder]