Gaijin Entertainment has released the War Thunder update 3.85 patch notes for your viewing pleasure, which comes with a bunch of key bug fixes for the dogfighting epic. Well, to be fair, there’s more than dogfighting nowadays, but there we go.
- Inverted border and fill colors on the player nicknames have been fixed on the lighting scheme of player nameplates.
- A bug has been fixed where in some cases autocannon fire might cause the damage indicator to appear on a player’s own aircraft.
- A bug has been fixed that made aircraft contacts at distances between 2.8 and 4.6 km blurred and almost invisible in the air .
- User created rooms have been removed from the air SB room list. Now they are divided by nation presets, together with matchmaker created rooms.
- In the air SB room list, a new checkbox has been added – “Show supported only”, which allows the hiding of all rooms unavailable for the selected aircraft and gaming nation, including those for all squad mates.
- A bug that caused the progress bar for some tasks to be displayed incorrectly has been fixed.
- EC-665 Tiger HAD, EC-665 Tiger HAP — A bug with increased number of rounds for the 30 mm GIAT M781 cannon has been changed from 450 to 750 when using the MAW (missile approach warning system) modification.
- AD-2 Skyraider — Aircraft armour has been fixed. Steel armour plate behind the engine has been added.
- Aircraft are now more audible from the ground.
- The volume of the collision of ground vehicles with obstacles has been slightly increased.
- A bug where some mechanization sounds were missing in the aircraft cockpit has been fixed.
- A bug that sometimes caused enemy/allied aircraft cannons to fire silently has been fixed.
- A bug where sometimes the engine sounds of enemy/allied aircraft were missing has been fixed.
- A bug that might interrupt landing sounds of the gear touching the ground has been fixed.
- A bug that could cause the sound of water splashing when enemy/allied ground vehicles respawned has been fixed.
- The sounds of water splashing for enemy/allied vehicles have been changed.
- Track sounds of player and enemy/allied vehicles have been slightly increased in volume.