Team NINJA has sliced and diced its way through hordes of foes to deliver the Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty update 1.08 patch notes, which adds support for the Crouching Dragons’ Battle Royale and various bug fixes.
Related Content – Sony PS5 Complete Guide – Everything Explained About PlayStation 5 For New Owners In 2023
- Added the new sub battlefield “Crouching Dragons’ Battle Royale.”
- This is an end-game mission in which the player fights multiple bosses in a series of battles.
- It will become accessible via Other in the Travel menu after clearing the sub battlefield “The Crouching Dragon’s Trial.”
- In this battlefield, Morale Points lost upon death cannot be redeemed when rechallenging the enemy.
- This battlefield will not affect the conditions for acquiring the trophies/achievements “Battle-Hardened” and “Hunting the Great Deer,” the ratio of Battlefields Conquered, or any titles related to conquering battlefields.
- Made changes so that the recommended level for the battlefield is displayed when showing search results for Respond (Recruit sessions), Invade, and Co-op.
- Made changes so that players can visit the Blacksmith upon choosing Select Another Battlefield after clearing a battlefield during Co-op.
- Added the function Swap Martial Arts.
- Players can select Swap Martial Arts by choosing a weapon in the Embedment menu at the Blacksmith.
- Made changes so that players can compare set bonuses and check their status via the Equipment menu.
- Made adjustments so that when players change their Five Virtues values in the Reset Parameters menu, they can do so more quickly by holding down the button.
- Made changes so that when players use the items Dragon Vein Crystal and Dragon Vein Essence, the values before and after the change will be displayed.
- Improved issues that would sometimes cause matching to take more time than necessary during online searches.
Major Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to go outside the bounds of the current stage from certain locations in some stages.
- Fixed a bug that caused characters to become stuck (in the ground/surrounding objects) in certain locations in some stages, making it impossible for players to progress.
- Fixed a bug in the main battlefield “The Demon Fort of the Yellow Heaven” causing some shortcuts to remain closed if the player’s Flag progress was retained under certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug in the main battlefield “Centuries of Glory Burned Away” causing some shortcuts to remain closed if the player’s Flag progress was retained under certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug in the main battlefield “Tyrant’s Final Banquet” causing some shortcuts to remain closed if the player’s Flag progress was retained under certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug in the sub battlefield “The Yellow Heaven Burns” in which the leaders would not yield appropriate levels of drop rewards after they were defeated.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to go outside the bounds of the current stage when they performed certain Martial Arts techniques followed by an Aerial Skill.
- Fixed a bug which allowed players to use Wizardry Spells they had not yet learned under certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug in which the statistics for Equipment Upgraded under Battle Records would not count upgraded equipment with the special effect Inheritance.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes make it impossible to obtain the trophy/achievement “Dogged Justice.”
- After applying the update, this trophy/achievement will be obtainable by completing any of the main or sub battlefields.
- Fixed other minor bugs.
[Source – Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Patch Notes]