PSU Exclusive Interview: Haze
- Posted September 25th, 2007 at 16:06 EDT by
- 42 Comments
(continued from previous page) ...ideas that needs to be whittled down to a point where they could actually fit into one game. So right now, we’re whittling to the max.
PSU: When can we plan to hear first details on Timesplitters 4?
Rob: Soon enough, my good man. But we haven’t set a date.
PSU: What is the official release date for Haze?
Rob: Exclusive on PS3 in late November 2007.
We'd like to thank Rob for the interview. Look out for our review of Haze very soon.
- Page 1
- Page 2
- 11:14am EDT - September 25th, 2007
Hmm Story multiplayer maps, sounds cool :D Though i'm not much into fps this one actually sounds interesting!! Also 24 players at a time and 4 players co-op!! If i can get a demo (or rent) at this, i'll decide if i get it...
- 11:17am EDT - September 25th, 2007
Does anyone here know if LAN can be both by cable or wireless between 2 PS3's, or is it by cable only? Have any of you with Warhawk every tried LAN play?
- 11:23am EDT - September 25th, 2007
glad to hear that it will have a good story behind the game. no matter what the gameplay the biggest disappointment with FPS is always the story IMO.
- 11:42am EDT - September 25th, 2007
Wow, I'm definately getting this game! Seems extremely cool! Almost can't wait till late november :-)
- 12:05pm EDT - September 25th, 2007
I love these interviews, gets me pumped!
- 12:09pm EDT - September 25th, 2007
Sweet, suck on the Halo 3.... Haze, R:FOM, Warhawk, and the list goes on. Sorry I actually don't really care about the Xbox or Halo, but I have been reading so many Sony bash posts, that it's always good to see a nice exclusive! : )
- 12:13pm EDT - September 25th, 2007
finally another FPS i can enjoy besides R:FOM... ill pick this one up when it releases.
- 12:15pm EDT - September 25th, 2007
if they market Haze right i reckon it could be as / bigger then halo and i don't see why it can't. the trailers for Haze have been good so far, i'm gunna get it
- 12:19pm EDT - September 25th, 2007
We will wait and see about this one.
- 12:32pm EDT - September 25th, 2007
I'm still a tad concerned.
360 Gamer still maintain that Haze will be only be a timed exclusive.
But this PSU article appears to be from the horse's mouth it seems.
Haze versus Unreal Tournament 3 anyone?
I may just lean towards Haze if the storyline is all that.
- 12:39pm EDT - September 25th, 2007
I am pretty excited to see this game in full motion.
- 12:50pm EDT - September 25th, 2007
Oh man, i'm going to have fun with bots
- 1:00pm EDT - September 25th, 2007
psn id: gingo.... i am really hyped about this game it looks awesome and cant wait to get a few shots in at those devious mantel troopers lol
- 1:04pm EDT - September 25th, 2007
Me, Myself and I have a date with..."HAZ3"
- 1:21pm EDT - September 25th, 2007
at HEMIN U really need to play BIOSHOCK
- 1:35pm EDT - September 25th, 2007
- 2:37pm EDT - September 25th, 2007
Haze might have a turn on my opinion about Ubisoft. So far I plan on purchasing this game. m/
- 2:44pm EDT - September 25th, 2007
halo killer easy :P cant wait for this game
- 2:56pm EDT - September 25th, 2007
looks great even though i dont like fps that much
- 3:07pm EDT - September 25th, 2007
This game sounds sick. Can't wait to get it when it comes out.
This will permanently ban this user and delete all associated comments. This action is irreversible, are you SURE you want to do this?!