Splinter Cell: Double Agent Cheats
- Posted June 2nd, 2007 at 11:24 EDT by Eric Blattberg
- 1 Comments
To unlock different endings, complete the required task during the final mission before the bomb is disarmed.
Ending A (Good Ending): Have NSA trust above 33% and save at least two of the three targets
Ending B (Normal Ending): Have NSA trust below 33% and save all three of the targets OR save only one target and have NSA trust above 33%
Ending C (Bad Ending): Destroy all three targets OR destroy two targets and have NSA trust below 33%
Complete the special objectives in single player mode to unlock new equipment. (Alphabetical Order)
* Electric Lock Pick - Primary Objectives in JBA HQ 1
* EMP Grenade - Secondary Objectives in Iceland Assignment
* EMP Grenade Attachment - Secondary Objectives in Cozumel Assignment
* Enhanced EMP Device - Primary Objectives in JBA HQ 1
* Enhanced Night Vision - Primary Objectives in JBA HQ 3
* Explosive Sticky Camera Attachment - Secondary Objectives in Iceland Assignment
* Frag Grenade Attachment - Primary Objectives in JBA HQ 3
* Gas Grenade - Primary Objectives in JBA HQ 1
* Gas Grenade Attachment - Secondary Assignment in Cozumel Assignment
* Hacking Device Force Hack Upgrade - Primary Objectives in JBA HQ 2
* Hacking Device Software Upgrade - Secondary Objectives in Shanghai Assignment
* Shotgun Shell Attachment - Secondary Objectives in Okhotsk Assignment
* Smoke Grenade Attachment - Secondary Objectives in Shanghai Assignment
* Sonic Grenade Attachment - Primary Objectives in JBA HQ 2
* Ultrasonic Emitter - Secondary Objectives in Ellsworth Assignment
* Wall Mine Flash - Secondary Objectives in Okhotsk Assignment
* Wall Mine Stun Secondary Objectives in Ellsworth Assignment
Complete Solo Mode to unlock Elite Mode.
Unlock New Skins
Reach the required rank to unlock new skins.
* Spy (Second Skin) - Acquire rank "Recruit"
* Spy (Third Skin) - Acquire rank "Special Agent"
* Upsilon Forces (Second Skin) - Acquire rank "Field Agent"
* Upsilon Forces (Third Skin) - Acquire rank "Commander"
Extended Time in Kinshasa Level
At the end of this level, when you are supposed to use a sniper rifle to shoot Hamza Hishima, do not kill him. Instead, wait until the crane you are on falls down. Emile will yell at you for missing Hamza. Your character will then turn off his radio and the level will be extended by several minutes.
- 8:49pm EDT - July 27th, 2007
Splinter cell is kinda hard since if you just get caught, you automatically lose! That's what I don't like about the game. But it is a stelth game. Just not my type.
This will permanently ban this user and delete all associated comments. This action is irreversible, are you SURE you want to do this?!