This week's PSN update
This week's PlayStation Store update features the latest PlayStation 3 downloadable title, Piyotama, for $2.99 in the US. With this also comes new Heavenly Sword content, including the first episode of a series of five “Making of” videos and the first of five animated features capturing the history behind Ninja Theory's upcoming title.
PSU also recommends that you check out the Turok trailer from E3 and movie trailers for 10,000 B.C., Superbad, Fred Claus and The Perfect Stranger (Blu-ray Disc release).
Below are the details of these exciting new offerings:
· Piyotama ($2.99 US, $3.99 CDN): This highly-addictive puzzle game will have you and/or a friend matching four or more eggs of the same color to hatch piyos. There are an infinite number of levels with colorful characters, carnival music and playful scenery, all in full 1080p HD*. Use the SIXAXIS™ Wireless Controller to fill in gaps, and shake up and down to force matched eggs to warm & hatch instantly.
· Heavenly Sword “Making of” No. 1 (free): In "Episode One: Introduction", meet some of the team from developer Ninja Theory and find out about the concept behind Heavenly Sword – to create the world’s first truly cinematic combat adventure.
· Heavenly Sword Anime No. 1 (free): The history of the Heavenly Sword is revealed in five stunning animated episodes, all presented in 720p HD. Check out “Episode One: The Legend of the Sword”. A weapon forged in heaven; a warrior sent by the gods. Together they are mankind’s only hope against the evil that corrupts the land.
· Turok Trailer (free): In Turok, players take on this epic, story-driven first-person shooter as Joseph Turok, a former black ops commando. When Turok’s ship is shot down in dangerous territory, his sole mission is to survive at all costs.
· Movie Trailers (free): Download movie trailers for the upcoming releases 10,000 B.C., Fred Claus, Superbad (17+) and Perfect Stranger on Blu-ray.
*Full HD 1080p requires an HDMI cable and a 1080p native display with an HDMI input supporting HDCP.