Condemned 2 to feature rewards similar to Uncharted
- Posted March 7th, 2008 at 15:04 EDT by
- 16 Comments
Gamers who enjoyed collecting all of the rewards from certain tasks needing to be completed in Uncharted: Drake's Fortune will be happy to know that the same will be offered through Condemned 2: Bloodshot. In a recent press release, Sega has given a nice set of features to look forward to for their upcoming release of Condemned 2. On top of this extensive list of features, was also the information that PlayStation 3 owners can expect to enjoy all of the same achievements that 360 owners can expect, but in the form of Rewards.
Here is a detailed list of features for Condemned 2: Bloodshot:
· A new combat system built from the ground up allows for offensive and defensive chains, as well as grapples and holds - accurate body physics create bone-shattering results when dealing damage during violent encounters
· All-new environments include outdoor areas, varied time of day and non-linear progression gameplay
· Completely new set of upgradeable forensics tools and a redesigned investigation process allows for unique, in-depth examination of each and every crime scene - players are rewarded using a forensics points scoring system
· More than 30 items in the environment can be used as weapons including tire irons, bricks, and mop buckets
· Players can expect twice the gunplay as in the original, made possible by more than 10 projectile-based weapons like the sub-gun and crossbow
· Enemies benefit from superior artificial intelligence and work in teams to overpower and outsmart players
· All-new multiplayer modes like “Circle of Death” enhance the experience through a variety of different play styles and flexibility
· Gripping storyline created by the writers from the original Condemned game, featuring a cast of returning and all-new characters
· Developed by the renowned Monolith Studios, creators of F.E.A.R. and Condemned: Criminal Origins.
For an extensive list of all of the expected reward challenges for the title, feel free to click here and scroll all the way down to the bottom.
Condemned 2: Bloodshot, the sequel to Condemned: Criminal Origins, will have you take control once again of Ethan Thomas and is set for release on March 11.
- 10:07am EST - March 7th, 2008
First!!!!This is cool
- 10:14am EST - March 7th, 2008
yyh not bad...
- 10:22am EST - March 7th, 2008
The image at the top of the screen for this article is from Alone in the Dark I think. Not Condemned 2. Haven't seen it anywhere other than AitD.
- 10:25am EST - March 7th, 2008
hopefully they start at ps3
- 10:33am EST - March 7th, 2008
Actually, that was one of the first ever-images released for Condemned 2
- 10:38am EST - March 7th, 2008
whos getting this?
- 11:01am EST - March 7th, 2008
have to pick this game up next week tuesday or wednesday.
- 11:42am EST - March 7th, 2008
Well, I just looked this game up, and the first Condemed came out on the Xbox 360 and PC. I haven't played the first Codemed, so I really don't feel compelled to buy Condemed 2, but I've been thinking about buying it though. I really need another PS3 game other than GT5 Prologue until GTA4 comes out and this could be the game.
This year I want to get into the Horror genre, because it's one of the few genres that I haven't played before
- 12:14pm EST - March 7th, 2008
Man i cant wait for this.. got my copy pre-oredered and just under 2 weeks away now :)
- 4:57pm EST - March 7th, 2008
Anybody play here play part one? I want to get this game, but I want to know that it has that scary element to it. It looks really cool so far.
- 10:32pm EST - March 7th, 2008
www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=4755645 This link will guide you through the EASY process of getting a brand new retail Playstation 3! Here is how it works! First and foremost this is NOT like those other offers you see all over the web, where you are required to sign up for a million "free" offers that end up taking forever and costing you a bunch of money and a headache. You click this link and sign up for their referral program.That’s it! Once you sign up for your ONE required offer you use the link they provide you and post it on forums, or send it to friends, and if someone uses that link to sign up and complete one offer of their own, you get a referral. Here is the cost breakdown of the referral system. 8 Referrals = New retail 40gb PS3 10 Referrals = New retail 60gb PS3 12 Referrals = New retail 80gb PS3 and ONE game of your choice 14 Referrals = New retail 80gb Ps3 and two games YOU CHOSE (includes new releases like Uncharted: Drake's Fortune or Ratchet and Clank Future etcâ€¦) Plus many more PS3 offers and others including up to $475 in CASH I have been a member for 3 days and have 10 completed referrals on my account, well on my way to my chosen 14 (Already enough for a 60gb or 40gb PS3). I also have 250 people, who have signed up; if any 4 of them complete an offer I have my Ps3 and two games. It can take up to 3 days for a completed offer to process, so I may have already reached my goal. The company even covers shipping and handling so there is no hidden costs of ANY KIND. This website even has you create an account so you can track your progress the entire way through, and once your package ships, they supply a UPS tracking link. It is extremely user friendly I recommend you research this company online, as they are proven legitimate and not in any way a scam. EGM magazine actually did a story on them 2 years ago to see if they were legit and did in fact get a free system, so they proved it worked! The way it is possible is these sponsor's pay this company money for referring people to them, and using a portion of that money, buy you a PS3 as an incentive for helping them advertise. It is a pretty nice scheme, but it results in me getting something for free so I don't care. This will be my third free thing to get from this company; I have a 360 elite and iPhone for the cost of about 5 dollars. Enjoy your free system, free isn't a bad deal for a great console and a Blu-Ray player! www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=4755645
- 12:08am EST - March 8th, 2008
first game was good not enough ammo though it reminded me of siren
- 2:26pm EST - March 8th, 2008
its a 360 port , not gettin it
- 4:55pm EST - March 8th, 2008
the first one was reely freky lol!
- 11:05am EDT - March 9th, 2008
Can't wait for this game!!!!!!!
- 12:09pm EDT - March 10th, 2008
Didn't play the first but I am going to try this one out.
This will permanently ban this user and delete all associated comments. This action is irreversible, are you SURE you want to do this?!