Dark Sector's weapons revealed
- Posted March 17th, 2008 at 21:20 EDT by
- 13 Comments
Over at TheGameReviews.com, they've been covering Dark Sector extensively with their special access to the game’s material. Today they went ahead and covered the entire list of Dark Sector’s 12 weapons.
Besides their distinctive looks, each weapon packs individual techniques that makes it unique from the weapon before it, giving the player a better variety depending on the situation.
- KORBOV TK6 – Assault rifle
- ELITE CANNON – Gatling style gun with built in RPG
- TEKNA 9mm – Standard issue pistol
- SPECTRE - Shotgun
- VEKESK Micro – Fully automatic machine pistol
- AKS-74 – Russian Assault rifle
- PROTECTA – Pump Action Shotgun
- RPG – Rocket Propelled Grenade Launcher
- TEKNA Burst Pistol – Compact Pistol
- HAMMER 1895 – Classic Double Action Revolver
- VX Carbine – Carbine Rifle
- STRIKER – Short Barrel Shotgun
For detailed information as well as photos of the weapons, head over to TheGameReviews.com to check out their impressive coverage.
Set to release March 25 in North America and March 28 in Europe, Dark Sector is a semi sci-fi based action adventure FPS set in the near future. The plot-line itself centers around a CIA operative named Hayden Tenno. Dark Sector is expected to have an intense single player with a notable multiplayer experience
- 5:24pm EDT - March 17th, 2008
only going to post this as i am 1st again! haha but im making a point... it doesnt matter! so people better shut it when they say "1st" and if you agree, message me XMB and tell me you think its annoying that people post "1st"....... on the other hand dark sector... good game, good looks, and now these awesome weapons... cant wait....
- 5:29pm EDT - March 17th, 2008
That Elite Cannon sounds cool.
- 5:35pm EDT - March 17th, 2008
I saw this game on GamerTV the other day and ive got to say that it does look fun to play, apart from the fact it looks kinda messy =S
Add me on PSN- Kojak316
COD4player ; )
- 7:27pm EDT - March 17th, 2008
I'm still on the fence about buying Dark Sector, but it looks like a pretty cool game though. Basically Dark Sector is like Uncharted's gameplay except it's a more darker game and you have a secondary weapon that you can throw. If this game has a pretty solid Single Player experience, I'll probably pick it up because I need another PS3 game to hold me off until GT5 Prologue.
- 8:44pm EDT - March 17th, 2008
Got it pre-ordered, got high hopes!
- 9:10pm EDT - March 17th, 2008
I'm with AclayPS3 on this, except for the GT5P part. I just think GT5P is a bit overhyped for what it actually brings.
- 10:49pm EDT - March 17th, 2008
March 28 in Europe.... Some sites have it listed as a april 4th release in europe, mainly actual game retailer sites.
Anywho, this game looks like its gonna be pretty decent, a day one buy for me.
- 1:25am EDT - March 18th, 2008
don't worry, your not the only one which has the luck in being often first so I don't care as for dark sector I wouldn't that much compare it to drake becaues apart from the gameplay they're quit different and it's still cool to see a prmising game that isn't just another fps
- 1:45am EDT - March 18th, 2008
Only game for me this month is GT5P, really cant face any more FPS games, bl00dy market is swamped with them, next FPS on my pre order list is HAZE and then Resistance 2. Think you have to be choosy as their are a lot of second rate games out at the mo
- 1:45am EDT - March 18th, 2008
why is the first guys name a banned word?
- 10:01pm EDT - March 18th, 2008
it's cool but can he really like this good i wonder? XD
- 7:34am EDT - March 20th, 2008
Those weapons sound awesome.
- 1:22pm EDT - March 20th, 2008
It's NOT an FPS Tyrell,even in the description it says
Sub-Genre: Third Person
Please correct that.
This will permanently ban this user and delete all associated comments. This action is irreversible, are you SURE you want to do this?!