Rock Band 2 Trophy list
- Posted August 9th, 2008 at 11:22 EDT by Eric Blattberg
- 18 Comments
Unlike in the original game, the rhythmically-blessed will earn their bragging rights in Rock Band 2. IGN obtained the entire list of Rock Band 2 Trophies and was kind enough to share it with the masses. Unfortunately, they didn't specify which of these were gold, silver, or bronze, opting to categorize them by type instead. Regardless, here's what your shreddin' solos and killer drum fills will earn you.
* Solid Gold, Baby! - Gold star any song
* Flawless Fretwork - 100% a song on Expert guitar
* Flawless Drumming - 100% a song on Expert drums
* Flawless Singing - 100% a song on Expert vocals
* Flawless Grrove - 100% a song on Expert bass only using up-strums
* Flawless Guitar Solo - 100% a guitar solo using only the solo buttons
* The Bachman-Turner Award - Maintain deployed overdrive for 90 seconds
* Million Point Club - Earn more than 1,000,000 points in a single song
* Bragging Rights - Defeat a player in either Score Duel or Tug Of War
* Comeback Kid - Defeat the last player that beat you in either Score Duel or Tug Of War
* Band Savior - Be a savior 3 times during one song
* Hello Cleveland! - Deploy vocal overdrive 4 times in a single song
Band World Tour mode
* Got Wheels - Won a van in World Tour
* Open Road - Won a bus in World Tour
* Jet Setter - Won a jet in World Tour
* Worldwide Sensation - Gain the ability to play around the world
* West Coast Performer - Played a set on the west coast of North America
* God Save The Band - Played a set in the United Kingdom
* Heartland Performer - Played a set in Middle America
* Western Europe Performer - Played a set in Western Europe
* East Coast Performer - Played a set on the east coast of North America
* Eastern European Performer - Played a set in Eastern Europe
* Road Dog - Played in every venue in the world
* One Million Fans - Reached 1,000,000 fans in Band World Tour
* Secret Trophy
* Secret Trophy
* Secret Trophy
* Secret Trophy
* Secret Trophy
* Clothes To The Edge - Buy over $100,000 worth of clothes
* Needs More Umlauts! - Made a band logo
* The San Dimas 4th Annual Award - Competed in a battle of the bands
* You're Hired! - HVirtuoired a staff member
* You Killed The Radio Star - Made a music video
* Along For The Ride - Beat an instrument-specific challenge while playing another instrument
* Challenge Novice - Complete 25 Challenges on Medium Difficulty, or 10 Challenges on Hard Difficulty, or 5 Challenges on Expert Difficulty
* Challenge Master - Complete 25 Challenges on Hard Difficuly, or 10 Challenges on Expert Difficulty
* Challenge Savant - Complete 25 Challenges on Expert Difficulty
* The Final Countdown - Unlock an impossible challenge
* Stage Igniters - Beat the impossible band challenge
* Lord Of The Strings - Beat the impossible guitar challenge
* AN-I-MAL!!! - Beat the impossible drum challenge
* Virtuoso - Beat the impossible vocal challenge
* Groove Assassin - Beat the impossible Bass challenge
* Buy A Real Instrument Already! - Beat an impossible challenge on Expert difficulty
* Beat It! - Complete all beats at 60BPM or higher, or half of the beats at 140BPM or higher
* The Beat Goes On - Complete all beats at 100BPM or higher, or half of the beats at 180BPM or higher
* Fill Me In - Complete all fills at 60BPM or higher, or half of the fills at 140BPM or higher
* Fill Legend - Complete all fills at 100BPM or higher, or half of the fills at 180BPM or higher
- 6:44am EDT - August 9th, 2008
nice, alot of trophies there but is this site going to put all games with upcoming trophies set up as some sort of news because there's going to be alot of upcoming games with trophies.
- 6:51am EDT - August 9th, 2008
Once it starts to become more and more regular, we'll probably only do it for the biggest games. I already didn't post a story about Blitz II's Trophies, because I don't know how many people actually care about that game.
- 7:08am EDT - August 9th, 2008
@eric2929 i care about blitz and my friends also numbering around a couple of thousand j/k, but i do care about blitz
- 7:13am EDT - August 9th, 2008
Well, the whole list wasn't available, just the fact that Trophies would be in the game. I didn't think it was noteworthy enough to write an article about.
- 7:17am EDT - August 9th, 2008
wat if we get a trophie section goto it and see what games have tropies and what you have to o to get em. I know i would love it i am usualy doing google to try and find out what ones i can get add this to the universe
- 7:22am EDT - August 9th, 2008
I'll bring that up with the other staff members.
- 7:27am EDT - August 9th, 2008
kool thanxs just thought it would be a good idea
- 7:54am EDT - August 9th, 2008
The trophy section idea that Static-x said would be pretty cool. I don't understand those challenge trophies though. Especially the one that's to beat a specific instrument challenge on another instrument? Maybe it's just 'cause I don't know about the first Rock Band well enough
- 9:23am EDT - August 9th, 2008
Hold your butt checks Dave... Rock Band wasn't even released in Europe? What about that!? Have they forgotting about it..?
- 9:50am EDT - August 9th, 2008
i can't wait to get ALL of these trophies!!!!!!!!!........rockband is awesome!!!!!!
- 9:58am EDT - August 9th, 2008
when the feck is uk getting rock band 1 for the ps3!!!
- 10:07am EDT - August 9th, 2008
it will still be out dont worry about it though. if its still comfirmed you can still import/export all rock band1 songs onto RB2 for like 5 bux. so that doubles the music also including all DLC
- 11:48am EDT - August 9th, 2008
could you give us a list of games that we know for sure will or already do support trophies
- 1:29pm EDT - August 9th, 2008
The EU players are feeling annoyed because they dont want to be a year behind on RB1 and see us playing RB2 on the friendslist. I think mostof us would be more than a little pissed to have to wait for som long without a definitive reason for the delay. Personally I think they should just skip RB1 in the EU and give them RB2 with a expansion disk in the box to import the RB1 songs as an apology for taking so long.
- 6:38am EDT - August 10th, 2008
Wow. Can I have Rock Band 1 first?
- 9:46am EDT - August 10th, 2008
Who cares about this game anyway.
- 1:14pm EDT - August 10th, 2008
I want this.
- 8:42pm EDT - August 11th, 2008
mtv & ea? No thanks. Two of my most hated institutions brought together to fleece more out of the public than they deserve. What's wrong with some of you people? Forget that PS3 gets shafted on a multi-plat once again, or how the UK doesn't even have the first one yet? I don't understand how these companies keep jerking some fools around and yet they continue to buy their garbage. Gluttons for punishment.
This will permanently ban this user and delete all associated comments. This action is irreversible, are you SURE you want to do this?!