Warhawk v1.5 patch detailed
Dylan Jobe has confirmed the complete specifications of the upcoming Warhawk v1.5 patch on the Official PlayStation blog.
As most know, Warhawk has had a consistent supply of free updates and patches, thus it comes as no surprise that they're continuing to make the game better with not only Trophy support, but with all of the following:
- Custom in-game music confirmed once again.
- Training tutorials -- 4 offline tutorials for "newbies" to the game, focusing "on the core principals of each of the 3 modes of gameplay: Infantry, Ground Vehicles and Aircraft." The fourth tutorial, Flight Practice, will have players destroying as many attack drones as possible in 3 minutes. Completing these tutorials will result in a trophy.
- Clan leaders will now have the ability to retract a clan invite.
- 20 new paint schemes and 50 new insignias.
- Participants of the GGL tournament will receive a in-game GGL-Ceremonial Knife. The winners of the tournament will receive a Champion's Blade.
- Green servers will be designated for rookies only.
- Some issues and exploitations were fixed.
You can find the entire list of information regarding the upcoming patch by simply clicking here.