PAX 08 inFamous live stage walkthrough
- Posted August 30th, 2008 at 19:32 EDT by
- 35 Comments
During the PAX 08 convention, Sucker Punch gave a live walkthrough of a latest build of inFamous, a new sandbox title in development exclusively for the PlayStation 3.
In the video the developers show how players can make their way around the city by using trains, climbing buildings, and running amongst the civilians on the streets. Also shown is how players can utilize energy from power sources like lamp posts and telephone booths to charge Cole's powers. As you'll see in the walkthrough, Cole is not the only person who was granted superhuman powers by the massive blast that goes off at the beginning of the game, as players will need to battle others within Empire City that demonstrate similar telekinetic powers.
Check out the video below.
- 2:40pm EDT - August 30th, 2008
First this game look hot XD
- 2:51pm EDT - August 30th, 2008
i didnt see all the vid
but was it played in FF ??
cuz the dude was running so freakin fast !!
- 2:52pm EDT - August 30th, 2008
i like this, even though its old.
- 3:09pm EDT - August 30th, 2008
This game looks awesome, and now that ive seen someone playing the game Im even more impressed.
- 3:20pm EDT - August 30th, 2008
im pretty excited for this game looks awesome and its a unique refreshing take on the sandbox action adventure genre, im very impressed, i love how interactive the enviroments and everything is the world just seems much more alive
- 3:22pm EDT - August 30th, 2008
lol, the guy moves like sly cooper!
- 3:52pm EDT - August 30th, 2008
- 4:17pm EDT - August 30th, 2008
I have to say it looks pretty damn good, now that I've seen some gameplay.
- 5:26pm EDT - August 30th, 2008
it looks good
- 6:02pm EDT - August 30th, 2008
I use to be a little shaky, thinking maybe Prototype will be better... Now I say Proto-what?!
- 6:04pm EDT - August 30th, 2008
is it just me who doesn't think this game is impressive?
- 8:14pm EDT - August 30th, 2008
Yeah, it's just you.
- 8:27pm EDT - August 30th, 2008
Yep, just you. The world looks really rich, both visually and in terms of interactivity.
- 8:45pm EDT - August 30th, 2008
Im thinking its just you. This is a buy for me.
- 10:23pm EDT - August 30th, 2008
Im veary inpressed! This is a buy for me as well
- 10:30pm EDT - August 30th, 2008
i'm gettin this >.>
- 11:28pm EDT - August 30th, 2008
this game really looks sik, really exciting. One thing that bothers me though, will we be able to use combat moves like go up to someone and punch/kick/combo them instead of using of using electricity all the time?
jphuff | jhuff
- 11:31pm EDT - August 30th, 2008
Wow, this does look interesting and impressive.
- 1:03am EDT - August 31st, 2008
explosions look sick
- 2:26am EDT - August 31st, 2008
Doesnt look to bad.
This will permanently ban this user and delete all associated comments. This action is irreversible, are you SURE you want to do this?!