Killzone 2 dev talks beta, more restricted footage leaked
- Posted September 29th, 2008 at 21:03 EDT by Eric Blattberg
- 25 Comments
Seb Downie, QA Manager at Guerrilla Games, recently clarified some of the speculation regarding the Killzone 2 closed beta.
Killzone is apparently in "Online Beta Phase 2 of 3," which means it "is still closed and not yet public." Also, the closed beta is only available in Europe at the moment, but a U.S. beta will follow at an undisclosed time.
Luckily for those who aren't currently accepted, leaked footage isn't in short supply. We've found yet another lengthy beta video that's slipped onto the internet, though the second half seems to be a plug for the video's music more than anything else. Enjoy.
- 4:10pm EDT - September 29th, 2008
music ruined the video, plus it's absoluely horrible quality
- 4:12pm EDT - September 29th, 2008
i really wish they wouldn't put music in those videos. i wanna hear the sfx and whatnot. at the very least put some good music on there.
- 4:13pm EDT - September 29th, 2008
cant wait for this game it will be the true halo killer
- 4:15pm EDT - September 29th, 2008
@3 no real need for a halo killer... it kinda sucked
but anyway this game just look's sick and i can't wait for it to come out
- 4:21pm EDT - September 29th, 2008
- 4:23pm EDT - September 29th, 2008
This is just an extended version of yesterdays video, with worse music.
- 4:32pm EDT - September 29th, 2008
Why do Europeans have to ruin the videos with sh1tty music..
- 5:43pm EDT - September 29th, 2008
Wow, that music really sucked. whats up with the sh***y quality videos of this, for F sake doesn't anybody in the beta have an HD camera to record this ****. I mean seriously i see trailers on GT in HD all the time, can't somebody upload something in HD. Seriously, i thought only the upper class get into the Fing closed betas, not one of these mofos has an HD camera to upload some HD footage. NOT ONE?
- 6:54pm EDT - September 29th, 2008
isnt' that the same one?
- 11:32pm EDT - September 29th, 2008
@bnolan56, it's not the Europeans, but teenage gamers from everywere. Americans do the same too.
- 11:53pm EDT - September 29th, 2008
I though it was the Americans who invented rap & R'n'B.. So don't get started.. ;)
- 11:58pm EDT - September 29th, 2008
Turn that music off!
- 12:15am EDT - September 30th, 2008
I have seen this before on PSU, i'm sure of it. Not really worth watching as you can't see anything.
- 1:34am EDT - September 30th, 2008
Europeans and their sh!tty music!
- 2:31am EDT - September 30th, 2008
lol your all sad complaining about music...get over it...turn the volume down
- 4:05am EDT - September 30th, 2008
1. Music ruined the game.
2. Blurry quality.
3. That's not how you show a BETA. -__-
- 6:54am EDT - September 30th, 2008
I like hip-hop, but it didn't belong in that video.I wanted to hear the fx and game soundtrack.
- 9:26am EDT - September 30th, 2008
He could have at least put some good hip hop in the video. I would rather hear the game, but those music tracks were garbage.
- 9:32am EDT - September 30th, 2008
man stop talkin bout euros when hip hop was from the states, shut up, put on ur ipod(if u want skip the ipod) lower volume on pc thats it. jeez...
- 11:45am EDT - September 30th, 2008
The beginning footage is the same footage that was released last time.
This will permanently ban this user and delete all associated comments. This action is irreversible, are you SURE you want to do this?!