Final Fantasy XIII Review
- Posted March 10th, 2010 at 11:13 EDT by Steven Williamson
- PSU Review Score
- Avg. user review score:
You must be logged in to rate a game
Whether you enjoy it or not will depend on your expectations. Walk into it with a clear mind and you will get lost in this magical fantasy world.
- The enchanting sensory experience
- The satisfying battle system
- The character driven plot
- The lack of freedom to explore
- The amount of time it takes to really get going
(continued from previous page) ...JRPG that oozes Final Fantasy out of every pore, yet strips some of its predecessor's core features down to deliver a game that has just enough depth to appeal to fans of the series, yet enough accessibility and pace to appeal to those wanting a more action-orientated experience. It does work; it just feels a little different, that's all.