New Harry Potter game gets first screens
- Posted June 3rd, 2010 at 17:16 EDT by Adam Dolge
- 17 Comments
EA has released a slew of screens for the upcoming Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1, which was announced earlier this week.
The game will feature creatures from all previous films in addition to the foes found in the seventh film. Harry and friends will be playable this fall.
For more screens, click here.
- 12:34pm EDT - June 3rd, 2010
Why aren't the forums working?
- 12:55pm EDT - June 3rd, 2010
I think Comatoased forgot to feed the hamsters. :( Poor little guys...
- 1:16pm EDT - June 3rd, 2010
Comatosed needs a FAIL SLAP. =D
DBMONK | DBMONK
- 1:24pm EDT - June 3rd, 2010
- Release date (US):
- January 1st, 1970
EPIC FAIL.... but funny XD
(ad me on the PSN, always happy to make new buddies)
- 2:31pm EDT - June 3rd, 2010
you need a delorian to play this game that should help boost irish business
- 2:33pm EDT - June 3rd, 2010
yay people arent blaming me for once :p
- 3:04pm EDT - June 3rd, 2010
glad im not the only one who cant get to the forums. or my profle D:
- 3:11pm EDT - June 3rd, 2010
So.... we blame coma instead of gilly this time?
- 4:08pm EDT - June 3rd, 2010
Hmmm... I prefer FAIL SLAPPING a purple hippo... I mean that stuff don't happen everyday LMAO!.
Oh and I just noticed nobody actually commented about this game yet HAHAHAAHAH! EPIC!
MW2-LgNd | battal92
- 7:37pm EDT - June 3rd, 2010
@13 lol i hate the game anyway
- 6:34am EDT - June 4th, 2010
they should have kept the Sixaxis functionality that was in HP and the order of the Ohoenix, it worked great and without that all sequels are useless
- 6:41am EDT - June 4th, 2010
no matter how many of those they make, they'll all suck
- 7:00am EDT - June 5th, 2010
this better support move,though i still won't get it lol :P
This will permanently ban this user and delete all associated comments. This action is irreversible, are you SURE you want to do this?!