UK Charts: SackBoy secures pole position
- Posted January 24th, 2011 at 09:47 EDT by Michael Harradence
Media Molecule’s LittleBigPlanet 2 has trampled over all adversity following its UK debut last Friday, with the do-it-yourself platformer entering the charts at number one.
SackBoy and chums shove former tenacious chart topper Call of Duty: Black Ops down to second place, while BioWare’s eagerly anticipated PS3 release of Mass Effect 2 enters at seven.
Check out the full Top Ten below.
1. LittleBigPlanet 2 (Media Molecule, Sony Computer Entertainment)
2. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Treyarch, Activision)
3. Just Dance 2 (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
4. FIFA 11 (EA Sports, EA)
5. Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft Montreal, Ubisoft)
6. Wii Fit Plus (Nintendo, Nintendo)
7. Mass Effect 2 (BioWare, EA)
8. Kinect Sports (Rare, Microsoft Game Studios)
9. Gran Turismo 5 (Polyphony Digital, Sony Computer Entertainment)
10. Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (Criterion Games, EA)