New Vita System Software Update v1.65 detailed, coming soon
- Posted April 3rd, 2012 at 02:25 EDT by Don Oliveira
- 4 Comments
The PlayStation Blog has posted the change list of “minor enhancements” on the way to Sony’s newest portable gaming device.
The update adds a function to toggle notification on and off, more options for power saving, as well as changes to Live Area and the on screen keyboard.
See the official update description below.
- A “Notification Alert” option will be added to Settings, so you can toggle alerts on or off
- “After 10 minutes” will be added to the time options under Power Save Settings
- An Arrow icon will now appear when PS Vita finds new activities in the LiveArea
- Caps Lock will be supported in the On Screen Keyboard
Sony also points out that there are several ways to update the firmware on your Vita:
- Select “System Update” under the “Settings” menu and download the firmware directly to your PS Vita over Wi-Fi.
Connect your PS Vita to a PS3 or a PC/Mac and update via Content Manager.
Not the biggest changes, but we’ll take what we can get, right?
Source: PS Blog
- 1:19pm EDT - April 3rd, 2012
Just want to play ps one classics on my vita
- 1:30pm EDT - April 3rd, 2012
How about getting NEAR to fontion, for me and for many others it doesn't work we just get "unable to locate"
- 1:35pm EDT - April 3rd, 2012
yes when are the ps one classics going to be playable on the ps vita
- 6:08am EDT - April 4th, 2012
Having just spent nearly £300 on my Vita (which is excellent) I now just want to play FF8/9 on it. Also Blazing Dragons would be great. Oh sweet nostalgia you untrappable magic.
This will permanently ban this user and delete all associated comments. This action is irreversible, are you SURE you want to do this?!