PlayStation Mobile - Nyoqix video review
- Posted November 1st, 2012 at 05:51 EDT by Steven Williamson
- PSU Review Score
- Avg. user review score:
You must be logged in to rate a game
No depth, no substance, no point.
- You'll finish it quickly and then can forget about it immediately.
- The gravitational pull of the rotating circle is a neat idea that could be used again in other mobile games.
- You're restricted all game to being inside one area. It lacks variety in abundance.
- It's mind-numbingly boring. I mean put some power-ups in there or something that gives it a bit of depth.
- It's way over-priced for the poor content you get.
With Sony’s new PlayStation Mobile platform currently in full swing following its launch in early October, PlayStation Universe takes a look at some of the games currently available to play and download right now.
In the third video in our PlayStation mobile series, we take a look at Nyoqix, the quirky puzzle game from Zener Works which is easier to show in action rather than to explain.
Nyoqix is available to download now on PlayStation certified devices priced £4.49 / $5.49.
There are currently over 30 new titles available on PlayStation Mobile from a variety of genres including Adventure, Action, Puzzle, and Sports, created by third party developers and publishers as well as SCE Worldwide Studios.
Check out the video review for Nyoqix....