DmC Vergil's Downfall coming next month
- Posted January 23rd, 2013 at 06:12 EDT by Mike Harradence
- 1 Comments
Vergil’s Downfall, the first expansions pack for DmC: Devil May Cry starring Dante’s twin brother, will be released in late February.
Those of you who pre-ordered DmC at GameStop in the U.S. or EBGames in Canada will get their paws on the content free of charge. For everyone else however, you’ll have to cough up $8.99/£7.29/720 Microsoft Points.
Details on European pre-order initiatives have yet to be divulged, however.
The DLC features a brand new chapter packing a new story line, weapons, combos, plus unique enemies and four difficulty levels. Vergil differs from his twin in that he wields the Yamato blade as opposed to Rebellion.
Also on the horizon for DmC players is the Bloody Palace mode, coming free as part of a future title update. The costume pack meanwhile will arrive in late January as confirmed earlier today.
Read our review of DmC here.
- 10:11am EST - January 23rd, 2013
Wow, I hate Capcom. They do this everytime.
1. "We wont add Yun in Streetfighter 4 because he was part of a different era." -Adds him in newer SF4 release.
2. "We cant add Megaman and Strider Hiryu to MVC3 because they no longer fit the theme of the game." -Adds them as dlc not too long after.
3. Oh oh anyone remember this one? "Vergil will NOT be a playable character in DMC5!"
Capcom is so full of it. And look how closely they release the content instead of just putting it on the disc to begin with.
This will permanently ban this user and delete all associated comments. This action is irreversible, are you SURE you want to do this?!