Fuse giveaway - download the demo and win a PS3 copy of the game
With the Fuse demo available for download on PSN and Xbox Live this week, we have a special treat for fans of the action-packed, co-op shooter from Insomniac Games.
PlayStation Universe has a PS3 version of the game to giveaway, complete with the In-Game Fusion pack which is loaded with team extras that will enable players to upgrade uniforms, customise weapons and increase damage.
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning Fuse is to follow these simple instructions:
1. Download the demo
2. Play the demo
3. Tell us in 200 words or less what you enjoyed about the demo
Fuse is the latest game from Insomniac Games, whose previous work includes the Ratchet & Clank and Resistance series. The game follows four agents known as Overstrike 9 who work together using fringe-tech gadgets to infiltrate enemy strongholds.
There’s a firm focus on teamplay and Fuse caters for four players in co-op mode with four classes available, including Dalton Brooks, "The Tank,” Jacob Kimble, "The Sniper," Naya Deveraux, "The Assault," and Izzy Sinclair, "The Healer". With each team member having a different skill to bring into battle, Fuse promises to be an exciting combination of teamwork, tactical thinking and all-out explosive action.
Fuse launches on May 28, 2013 on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
Terms & conditions
• The competition winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, May 26, 2013
• Only one entry is permitted per person and winners will be notified within seven days of the competition closing date.
• The first prize is a PS3 copy of Fuse with in-game bonus pack
• In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification
• This competition is open to PSU readers in the UK only