Dungeon Siege III is getting a hefty downloadable content pack this October. The new content features several additional hours of content, which includes a fresh plot arc, additional quests, more enemies, and plenty of loot.
Treasures of the Sun, the first DLC pack for Dungeon Siege III features the new environment, the Aranoi Desert. Search for the lost legion hero, fight hordes of baddies, and discover the treasure of Azunite faith.
If all that means little to you, here’s a rundown of what you can expect:
* New abilities: Players will be able to attain mastery of the arcane through powerful new attack, defense and healing abilities.
* Level up to 35: Existing level cap from 30 to 35.
* More monsters and items: Players will encounter new monsters in the Aranoi Desert—including mummies and giant skeletons—and will find more powerful items.
* Reallocate Talent & Proficiency Points: Players can reallocate points spent in Proficiencies and Talents, enabling changes to character customization throughout the campaign.
* New Enchanting System: Transmuting items now gives players chances at gaining powerful new Vials that allow them to enhance their weapons and armor through the DLC’s new enchanting system.
Treasures of the Sun is set for release in October for $9.99 via the PlayStation Network, Steam, and Xbox LIVE. You can check out more screens here.