Absolver update 1.05 is now available to download on PS4, but players will have to wait until later this week for patch 1.06 which will deliver more improvements.
Developer Slowcap, launched Absolver update 1.05 on PlayStation 4 with the following patch notes:
- Various improvements to server connection and matchmaking
- Added double save to avoid complete progression loss if a save get corrupted
- Bug fixes when joining a school
- Fixed bug where Achievements wouldn’t be unlocked on Steam and PS4.
- Beat an AI to unlock your due achievements, there could be a small delay before the achievement pops
- Cross-region invitations added
- Fixed Boss progression not being updated (For now, this fix only works for bosses, we’re still working on fixing the Marked Ones progression issue. We apologize about this issue and are still investigating.
- Improved overall stability
Absolver update 1.06 incoming
The patch notes for update 1.06 are yet to be revealed, though Slowcap plans to monitor feedback from the current update before the patch is deployed.
Quick update, Absolver patch 1.05 is live on PS4 too with 1.06 on its way this week for all platforms once we see how 1.05 handles.
— Absolver (@Absolver) September 11, 2017
Absolver is a martial-arts focused RPG in which players battle against other warriors in the fictional land of Adal.
In our Absolver review, we weren’t impressed scoring it 5.5/10, writing: “Absolver delivers on its promise of a compelling and unique combat system, but falls flat in almost every other way. Some baffling design decisions hold it back, so it’s hard to recommend the game simply based on its combat.”