- Corrected an issue that arose from a previous fix for weapon perks that would deactivate once a mission loaded.
- Recon: The Bloodhound ability has once again figured out how to target things, and can be activated as intended.
That’s about it for the patch. In case you missed it, the last update for Aliens Fireteam Elite was much more substantial, and it included the following fixes:
- Fixed a crash that would occur when using the Smooth Bore Barrel Attachment with specific weapons.
- Fixed an issue where enemies would sometimes fall through the floor.
- Firing weapons while on the Endeavor should no longer track toward Lifetime Stats.
- Made performance improvements.