Milestone has today reveal all the RIDE 3 tracks that will be available at launch. Due for release on November 30 on PS4, Xbox One and PC, this new racing game will feature 30 well-known tracks.
Many of these tracks will have multiple variant too as players partake in various game modes, including high speed Road Racing and Drag Racing.
Alongside realistic tracks, RIDE 3 also features intensive customization. Players will have access to over 500 bike parts and Livery Editor.
All RIDE 3 Tracks
- Brands Hatch
- Castelletto Circuit
- Cadwell Park Circuit
- Daytona International Speedway
- Donington Park
- Autodromo di Franciacorta
- Garda Lake
- Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari Imola
- WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca
- Circtuir De Nevers Magny-Cours
- Autodromo Nazionale Di Monza
- Nurburgring Nordschleife
- North West 200
- Nurburgring GP-Strekke
- Okayama International Circuit
- Pista South Milana – Ottobiano
- Oulton Park Circuit
- Autodromo Internacional do Algarve
- Road America
- Route 66
- Salt Flats
- Billown Circuit
- Sportsland Sugo
- The Snake
- Ulster GP
- Autodromo Vallelunga Piero Taruffi
The motorcycle racing game launches on November 30. Love racing? Check out these other great racing games for PS4.