Respawn Entertainment has unwrapped Apex Legends update 1.93 for you to download, which comes with some key stability fixes. While the studio hasn’t confirmed the full list of Apex Legends 1.93 patch notes, they have been extrapolated from the trello board, which gives a solid idea of what’s new.
- Fix for abilities not being placed on Storm Point
- Fix for heirlooms or some weapons results in reaching the maximum velocity on a zipline slower than usual.
- Fix for Loba and Rev Ultimate no longer blocking doors.
- Fix for Twitch Drops disappearing from accounts.
- Fix for players being able to close a Wraith and Ash portals by placing her Ultimate in the same spot the portal was placed.
Respawn launched the PS5 upgrade for Apex Legends at the end of last month, enabling 4K resolution and 60 FPS for the battle royale title.
[Source – Dexerto]