Koei Tecmo has unwrapped the full list of Attack on Titan 2: Final Battle 1.08 update patch notes, offering a range of improvements and bug fixes for the PlayStation 4 version of the game. The update is also available for PC, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One platforms, although the patch number differs for those versions of the game.
Attack On Titan 2: Final Battle 1.08 Update Patch Notes
Some of the major updates for Attack on Titan 2: Final Battle include the ability to launch Anchors at Titans from a higher position, while the effects of the Back from the Brink skill have been corrected so that their number does not reset after changing equipment types in the middle of a fight.
You can check out some of the other change from the patch below. The full list of Attack on Titan 2: Final Battle 1.08 update patch notes can be read here.
- Adjusted the effects of the skill “Elimination Bounty. The number of additional materials acquired when meeting the appropriate conditions has been changed from 20 to 1.
- For the Eden Mode of Territory Recovery Mode, the “SS clear rewards” for some strategic points were changed from “Scarlet Drop” to “Golden Drop”.
- The number of “Wings of Freedom” needed to exchange for a “Golden Drop” from the Wings of Freedom Exchange NPC at the base in Another Mode was changed from 500 to 100.
- The reward for “Clear all the daily missions!” was changed from 1 “Golden Drop” to 5.
- When selecting an episode to deploy for in Another Mode, previously acquired evaluation ranks are now displayed.
Attack on Titan 2: Final Battle is an expanded version of the original release of Attack on Titan 2, offering a wealth of additional content. You can read our thoughts on the game in our review here.
Developed by Omega Force, Attack on Titan 2 first launched for PS4, PS Vita, PC, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One back in March 2018.