EA and DICE have announced and rolled out the digital-only Battlefield 5 Definitive Edition for PS4, PC and Xbox One today, packaging all of the content from the World War II first-person shooter into one bundle.
Battlefield 5 Definitive Edition Is Out Now For PS4
This re-release of the critically acclaimed shooter will set you back $59.99 although EA Play members receive a slightly discount at $53.99. The contents is as follows:
- All gameplay content: Get all the weapons, vehicles, and gadgets from launch, Year 1, and Year 2, including the devastating bazooka and lunge mine
- All Elites: Bring personality to the battlefield with Elites such as Seamus and Ilse, featuring signature looks, personas, and melee weapons
- 84 immersive camo variations: Enhance your WW2 sandbox with outfits such as The Sandman and The Aristocrat for the British and German armies
- 8 soldier outfits from Year 2: Including the Offizier and Tommy outfits
- 2 weapon skins from Year 2: Sport the Pacific Palm and Snake Bite weapon skins, applicable to 10 and 4 weapons respectively
- 3 vehicle dressings: Outfit your vehicles with unique looks, like the US Sherman Flagship Flag and German Panzer IV Ready for War dressings
- 33 Chapter Reward items from Year 1: Score the Napalm Weapon Set and Baron von Zorn German outfit and much more.
Battlefield 5 was released for PS4, PC and Xbox One back in fall 2018 and takes place across numerous battles of the Second World War, specifically the missions that were somewhat forgotten among popular films and video games alike.
You can read our Battlefield 5 review here.