Beat Games has lifted the lid on the Beat Saber PS4 update 1.36 patch notes, which you can now download for the Oculus Rift and PSVR-compatible music romp. There’s nothing much to get excited about here, with only some minor fixes included and no new content.
- Changed No Fail modifier to apply 0.5x multiplier only after you deplete all the energy.
- Obstacles are now visible also for other players in multiplayer.
- Added 90hz on Quest 2 (Quest only)Added Oculus Group launch – Launch directly into multiplayer with your friends from Oculus party (Quest only)
- Added toggle to enable Joinable Oculus Rich Presence in multiplayer – Allows other users to launch the game directly onto your private server (Oculus only)
- Brought back Player Statistics (including Online stats) into Help/How to Play screen.
- Fixed fireworks in Results screen.
- Fixed player height detector to correctly calculate player height in game.
- Visual tweaks and other small fixes.
Related Content – Sony PS5 Complete Guide – A Total Resource On PlayStation 5
[Source – Twisted Voxel]