Pearl Abyss has unleashed the full Black Desert update 1.46 patch notes for your consumption, and it’s fair to say you should probably grab a cuppa before reading them, as it’s a huge list. The update is available to download now for PS4, PC and Xbox One.
Black Desert Update 1.46 Patch Notes
The full list of patch notes can be seen on here, but we’ve included some of the main highlights below.
Improved the Voice quality when using the Guild Voice chat function in-game (Xbox Only)
● When using the Beauty Album, your currently selected class will be the default selection when checking current download rankings.
● Fixed an issue in Altar of Blood where the boss could be defeated on stage 6 and progress would not continue.
● Fixed an issue where the Beauty Album capture function would occasionally not work as intended.
● Fixed an issue where the Skill Animations in the skill window would occasionally not work as intended.
● Certain items changing the Shai’s hair color when equipped has been fixed.
● Fixed an issue where certain UI elements would overlap in the Party Window.
● Fixed certain issues that could occur when changing the UI size with the ‘Adjust UI Size” menu.
● Fixed an issue where the Black Spirit loading Icon would occasionally show even when there was no loading occurring.
● Fixed an issue where certain sound effects would not follow the in-game sound effect options.
● Fixed an issue where unintended system messages would occasionally display with food items.
● Fixed an issue where Rage Absorption would occasionally show the wrong buff icon.
● Fixed an issue where when applying coupons in the Pearl Store, it would show an incorrect price.
● Fixed an issue where text would overlap in the housing window.
● Fixed an issue where the UI for the horse capturing mini-game would be obscured by system messages.
● Fixed an issue where weapons would occasionally not show up in the ‘Dye Menu’.
● Fixed an issue where certain hairstyles would break through helmets in the ‘Dye Menu’.