Treyarch has announced that Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War update 1.12 is now live to download, and kicks off Season 2 of the first-person shooter with a heap of new content. Read up on the latest Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War patch notes below.
- New MP map: Apocalypse (6v6)
- New MP mode: Gun Game
- New Scorestreak: Death Machine
- New Featured Playlist: Apocalypse 24/7
- 20 new Multiplayer Season Challenges
- New Zombies experience: Outbreak
- New Skill Tiers: IV and V
- New Aetherium Crystal types: Refined and Flawless
- New Weapon Skills: Specials and Launchers
- New Field Upgrade: Frenzied Guard
- New Ammo Mod: Shatter Blast
- New Support weapon: Death Machine
- New Zombies Onslaught map: Apocalypse (PS4/PS5)
- 20 new Zombies Season Challenges
- New Outbreak Challenges
- New Battle Pass including the new FARA 83 assault rifle and LC10 SMG
- New Vehicles: Sedan and Light Truck
- 4 New Prestige Levels
- + much more throughout the season
- Trophy System
- Reduced the amount of damage that the Trophy System Field Upgrade can deal to players.
- Addressed an issue that allowed certain Dual Wield weapons to be equipped in League Play.
- Addressed an issue with preset classes appearing as Unbound in Create-a-Class.
- Addressed an issue with missing Rank icons in the Rank / Ladder UI display.
- Addressed an issue that caused the “Events Processing” UI display to appear incorrectly.
- Fixed crashes related to the Mangler, Plaguehound, Assault Rounds, and Essence Traps.