Raven Software has rolled out the latest Call of Duty Warzone patch notes for your to digest, which comes equipped with a bunch of key fixes for various weapons such as the Vargo 52 rifle. You can read the full patch notes below.
Related Content – Sony PS5 Complete Guide – Everything Explained On PlayStation 5 For New Users
- Fixed an issue allowing Players to retain Weapon Perks from a previous Loadout.
- Fixed an issue causing the Vargo 52 (BOCW) to not refill ammunition after reloading.
- Fixed an issue causing the Nebula V Bomb to prevent the use of other elements including Killstreaks, Vehicles, and Equipment.
- Fixed an issue causing deployment of the Nebula V Bomb to be interrupted if another Player started to deploy one as well.
- Fixed an issue causing visual overexposure while using the Krewe Leader Blueprint.
- Fixed an issue causing Halima’s Operator Unlock requirements to not display correctly.
[Source – Raven Software]