Sledgehammer Games has rolled out Call of Duty WW2 update 1.05 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One today, bringing with it a host of improvements for the critically acclaimed first-person shooter.
This latest title update weighs in at 1.1GB for both consoles, and applies various nerfs and buffs for the game’s diverse weapons lineup. There’s also plenty of bug fixes in place to enhanced general game performance.
Call of Duty WW2 was released on November 3 and debuted in first place on the U.K. All Format Charts, giving the series its best launch in three years.
Read the Call of Duty WW2 update 1.05 update patch notes below.
Call Of Duty: WWII Update 1.05 Patch Notes
- Connectivity improvements and optimizations
- Fixed de-ranking issues
- Addressed an issue where players encountered an infinite load screen
- Leaderboard stability improvements and bug fixes
- General UI improvements
- Loading optimizations
- Splitscreen functionality improvements
- Added new unlock inventory stars to indicate when new items are added
- Adjusted hit marker audio to be higher default level (note: can be adjusted in settings)
- Fixed out of world exploits on Gustav Cannon and Sainte Marie du Mont
- Espionage Basic Training – Reduced painted time from 10 seconds to 6. Made it so only bullet damage paints you.
- Weapon tuning to allow for one shot kills outside of hardcore mode, enabling challenge completion.
- Fixed infinite flamethrower bug
- XP Earn rate tuned in Operation Neptune
- Fix issue of shotgun variants not appearing
- Emblem Editor and visualization improvements
- GameBattles Improvements
- Fixed Gridiron Ball exploits
Multiplayer Weapon Tuning Updates
- Walther Toggle Action Shotgun – Damage increased at extremely close range
- Bren LMG – Increased damage per shot
- LMG Bipod – Sped up ADS time when in bipod stance
- BAR Rifle – decreased fire rate and widened hip fire spread
- STG44 Rifle – widened hip fire spread
- FG42 Rifle – increased recoil and widened hip fire spread
- Machine Pistol – decreased damage ranges
- Fixed a bug with all Sniper Rifles zooming to exact center when aiming down the sights.
Nazi Zombies Updates
- Zombie Map Exploit Fix – clipping into a zombie spawn closet using revive mechanic in Laboratory
- Fixed Klaus pathing
- Fixed out of world exploit – The Final Reich