Funcom has unleashed the Conan Exiles update 1.59 patch notes for your viewing pleasure, with the patch note available to download for the PS4 version of the popular survival-’em-up.
Conan Exiles Update 1.59 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue which would cause increased CPU utilization.
- Fixed an out of memory issue on dedicated servers.
- Addressed a number of server crashes.
- Increased security measures against server flooding.
- Fixed an exploit that would cause a server to crash under specific circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where followers would refuse to attack under specific circumstances.
- Thralls would randomly enter a space-time continuum paradox upon teleporting which would render them unable to move when commanded. We fixed this with science.
- Fixed an issue where followers would die of falling damage
- Adjusted collision on horses and rhinos to avoid them bumping the player when on follow. We’re working on a better solution for these and other pets.
- Fixed some issues with building textures.
- Fixed a LOD issue that would cause NPCs and wildlife to move “choppy” at lower distances than intended.