In the latest Dark Souls Remastered patch notes comes news that update 1.03 fixes the invisibility cheat. Available to download on PS4, Xbox One and PC, the new update has tackled numerous bugs.
The two biggest fixes for the PS4 version of Dark Souls Remastered include tackling issue with the game not launching, and prevented players from turning invisible when invading the game world of other players.
Dark Souls Remastered Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug in which The Four Kings are not displayed properly in The Abyss.
- Fixed a bug in which the ending comes up in Kiln of the first flame without defeating the boss when you do specific moves before the boss area.
- Fixed a bug in which player’s clear data is erroneous when the application is finished on specific conditions after defeating Gwyn, Lord of Cinder.
- Fixed a bug in which messages are not displayed to other players on asynchronous online.
- Fixed a bug in which session matching stops during online mode when the player fails to join the session where blocked players are playing.
- Fixed a bug in which the number of Estus Flask possessions is not displayed properly when you return by Black Separation Crystal.
- Improved the security against cheating during online multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug in which the application cannot be launched.
- PlayStation 4 and Steam/PC
- Fixed a bug in which players become invisible during online multiplayer.