Phoenix Labs has released the full Dauntless update 1.23 patch notes for you to digest, which is now available to download for PlayStation 4 at 437MB.
Dauntless Update 1.23 Patch Notes
- Avenging Overdrive parry fixed. Reactivating the sword’s Avenging Overdrive to parry an attack correctly applies damage to the Behemoth.
- Frost attacks fixed. Icy grasp and other frost-based attacks from Behemoths now correctly hit players and apply damage.
- Riftstalker clones no longer trip over. Riftstalker clones in the murder palace now complete their attacks, instead of faceplanting as they leave the portal.
- Dismounting a Malkarion is safe again. Jumping off a Malkarion’s tail while it clips through a wall now deposits you safely outside the wall.
- Winterhorn Skraevs’ tornado fixed. It now does damage again. Joy.
- Stormclaws are no longer hiding. Stormclaws no longer temporarily disappear during Escalation hunts.
- Twin Suns switching fixed. While in the airship, switching to a loadout with Twin Suns (exotic repeaters), then back to one with regular repeaters no longer breaks your equipped grip ability.
- Riftstalker wound bug fixed. Applying the 6th (final) wound to a Riftstalker as it retreats into a portal no longer disables part damage and stagger damage.
QUALITY OF LIFE
- Premium bounty token amounts are now shown when they are granted or redeemed.
- Transitioning into or out of a hunt with Kharabak’s Spur (sword) transmogged to the Sawbones Sally sword skin will no longer cause that transmog to disappear.
- Players can no longer attempt to upgrade items if they don’t have the required materials.
- Improved visuals for Twin Suns exotic repeaters and the Cross-Eyed Metavizor aetherpunk helm skin.
- Heads now display properly when using the Mythic Barbuta helm skin.
- Names on the group leaderboards now display correctly on Nintendo Switch.
- Fixed two places in Ramsgate where it was possible to fall through the ground.
- Console players can now sign up for the newsletter via the message of the day.
- Disabling combat text in Options now works.
- The Hunt Pass XP progress bar now updates immediately when a bounty is claimed.
- The Claim Reward button on the Bounties screen no longer shows yellow controller “Y” button on PC when no controller is attached.
- Patrol chest count is no longer partially obscured during matchmaking.
- Escalation amps now always show rarity colors.
- Console players that attempt to log in during maintenance are no longer shown non-functional buttons.
- Fixed a rare server crash that could result in all players disconnecting mid-hunt.
- Improved framerate in the airship loading screen.
- Decreased CPU usage of lasers. Pew pew.
- Axe determination level 3 visual effects no longer play permanently after activating, despite how cool it looked.
- Reaching axe determination level 3 no longer makes the game run slower for your teammates.
- Fixed a rare crash on PlayStation 4.