Phoenix Labs has unwrapped the Dauntless update 1.88 patch notes for you to gawk at, which comes with a new Legendary Lantern amp as well as a host of bug fixes and balance changes. Read up on the Dauntless patch notes below.
RADIANT ESCALATION: LEGENDARY LANTERN AMP
In Radiant Escalation, we’ve added legendary lantern amps that are only available when a particular lantern is equipped. While rare, these amps are extremely powerful and mix Escalation runs up in truly legendary ways. Koshai’s Bloom is the final lantern to receive an amp.
- The Echo Bloom legendary amp is only available to Slayers who have the Koshai’s Bloom lantern equipped. It reduces the cooldown of Koshai’s Bloom by 500%.
- Increased Sahvyt’s overall health.
- Increased the health of Chronovore and Soulreaper Chronovore.
- Quests in the quest chain “The Master” can now be completed either by reforging a weapon skill or by collecting an aetherheart.
- Fixed some issues where Valomyr’s beams wouldn’t hit players.
- Fixed an issue where “Variant I” would incorrectly mark Coldrunner Key as the quest location, instead of Conundrum Rocks.
- Fixed an issue where players could continue to receive break parts from a past event quest.
- Fixed an issue where challenge objectives that tracked spending wouldn’t update as intended.
- Fixed an issue where quest type icons could overlap when displayed on some screens.
[Source – Dauntless]