Fresh on the heels of yesterday’s major update, Bohemia Interactive has released a DayZ update 1.08 hotfix – or if you want to be more accurate, update 1.08.153251 – which irons out a number of issues following the July 1 patch on PS4 and Xbox One.
Check out the latest DayZ patch notes below.
DayZ Update 1.08 Hotfix Patch Notes
- Fixed: Tents could be placed from large height differences
- Fixed: Loading a bullet could cause the weapon to break
- Fixed: Holding an item on quickbar while opening the inventory would end up with the widget getting stuck
- Fixed: It was not possible to stack bark in the fireplace
- Fixed: Items did not have a proper weight when split in the inventory
- Fixed: It was possible to refill a ruined radiator in a car
- Fixed: Dismantling the first floor of the watchtower would set the watchtower to a ruined state
- Fixed: It was possible to attach 4 pieces of cooking equipment to the fireplace
- Changed: The sceneComplexity value in the profile files is now clamped, preventing users from setting custom values