Bohemia Interactive has announced the DayZ update 1.14 patch notes for you to digest, which comes with another round of bug fixes and stability improvements. You can read up on the full DayZ 1.14 patch notes below.
DayZ was released for the PS4 back in May 2019, and you can read our review of the game here.
- Contaminated area safe position was located in a rock on Chernarus
- Attempted fix for a game freeze on the PS4
- LE-MAS was missing reload sounds in the prone stance
- The stealth kill sometime failed to kill an infected
- Player could shrink into a ball during certain animation transitions
- Adjusted the inventory preview of deployed fish traps
- Fixed: An error was thrown when specifying no PPERequesterType is cfgEffectArea
[Source – DayZ Forums]