Behaviour Interactive has unwrapped the Dead by Daylight update 2.02 patch notes for you to digest, which is now live for PS4, PC, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One versions of the game. Read the Dead by Daylight patch notes below,
Dead By Daylight Update 2.02 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that caused the “heartbeat” sound played for Survivors in the Terror Raius to be much quieter than intended.
- Fixed a number of issues that caused the Huntress’ hatchets to have incorrect behavioir when server-side hit validation is enabled.
- Fixed an issue that caused Survivors hooked in the basement to appear floating in the air in the floor above the basement.
- Fixed na issue that allowed PC/console players to add mobile players as friends.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Survivor screams trigged by the perk Dragon’s Grip not being properly audible to the Killer.
- Fixed an issue that caused an FPS drop when looking at an activated generator.
- Fixed a post-process effect bug that was causing an FPS drop for some users.