THQ Nordic and Minimi Productions have confirmed that Desperados III is coming to PS4, Xbox One and PC in 2019. The real-time tactics game was revealed at GamesCom 2018 with a new announcement trailer.
Taking inspiration from the first game in the series, Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive, players will lead a band of Desperados in the guise of gunslinger John Cooper. Each mission can be tackled in a variety of unique ways as you control up to five cowboys in a series of shootouts.
Desperados III Features
- Command up to five Desperados and use their lethal skills to stealthily thin out the enemy ranks
- Approach each open-ended mission with a wide variety of different solutions and routes
- Resolve seemingly impossible challenges and defeat entire armies of foes with careful planning and perfectly timed executions
- Explore classic Wild West scenarios such as frontier towns, desert canyons, Mississippi swamps, sprawling modern cities and many more
- Deadly or non-lethal takedown options? Run in all-guns-blazing or stick to stealth throughout? The choice is entirely up to you, and with a range of difficulty settings and special challenges designed for experimentation and replayability you can tackle Desperados III however you see fit
Check out the Desperados game website for more details.