Bungie has hit the button on yet another Destiny 2 weekly reset, which means Guardians have another set of new Milestones and challenges to tackle for the next seven days.
Those of you who are new to the game should probably brush up on their Destiny weekly lore. Each week, Bungie offers a new set of Milestones to face, such as Clash of Arms and Flashpoint, as well as a new Nightfall Strike to tackle.
The Destiny 2 reset comes knocking every Tuesday morning (9.00am GMT to be precise), and also marks the departure of Xur, Agent of the Nine until the following Friday.
Each month, Bungie also launches the Iron Banner event, a Crucible-specific game mode where you have the chance to earn rare equipment and weapons.
Destiny 2 weekly reset – November 7, 2017
The Nightfall this week takes the form of the Inverted Spire, complete with Momentum and Timeworn: Rings modifiers.
- Speed of Dark: complete the Nightfall with at least 5 minutes remaining.
- Unbroken: complete the Nightfall with fewer than 3 deaths.
- The Floor Is Lava: as a fireteam, do not get hit by Protheon’s fiery ground attack before defeating it.
- Combustion: Hawthorne’s waiting on the cliffs above the salt mines. Help her get the word out: we rally at the Farm.
- 1AU: the time has come to stop the Almighty. Board the ship, and shut down its annihilation weapon.
- Chosen: the Almighty is finished. Time to go home, save the Traveler, take back the City, and end this war. Be brave.
Nessus is this week Flashpoint destination. As per usual, you’ll be required to take part in Public Events to complete the Milestone challenge, earning you a precious Luminous Engram. Be sure to grab all of Cayde-6’s treasure maps before heading out.
Call to Arms
Take part in Crucible matches to earn a Luminous Engram.