Bungie has rolled out the latest Destiny 2 weekly reset, which means Guardians have a fresh set of Milestones to reach for the week ahead.
Unlike the original game, the Destiny 2 reset features all-new tasks such as the Flashpoint and Call to Arms. In addition, the Nightfall Strike is given an overhaul with new challenges and a time limit in which to complete the event.
Milestones are a new way to govern the activities that you complete in Destiny 2. Successfully beat one, and you’ll be rewarded with a Legendary Engram for your troubles.
Destiny 2 weekly reset – October 17, 2017
This week’s Nightfall comes in the shape of Exodus Crash, and comes equipped with the modifiers Prism and Time Warp: Rings.
- Speed of Dark: complete the Nightfall with at least five minutes remaining.
- Unbroken: complete the Nightfall with fewer than three deaths.
- Faster Than Lightning: as a fireteam, defeat nine Shanks with melee attacks before defeating Thaviks.
- Riptide: without power, Zavala’s resistance has hit a wall. Travel deeper into the Arcology and help them past it.
- Looped: no one’s heard from Cayde-6 since the Hunter took off for an uncharted world. Track him down.
- Utopia: venture deep into the heart of the Hive to retrieve a powerful Golden Age CPU and make it out alive.
Head to Titan and complete Public Events to earn the prize for this week. As usual, it’s worth visiting Cayde-6 to grab his treasure maps to grab some extra loot while you’re at it.
Bungie recently confirmed that the Prison of Elders will not be making a comeback for Destiny 2. It’s also been revealed that the game’s physical sales were down roughly by half compared to that of the original game.
Read our Destiny 2 review to see why we gave it a mighty 9/10.