If you’re on the hunt for the Agent of Nine, you’ve come to the right place. Discover the Destiny 2 Xur location this week, and find out which items the mysterious vendor has in stock.
Each week, Xur plonks himself down in a landing zone in a secret area on the Destiny 2 map. By visiting him, you can exchange your Legendary Shards for a host of exotic items.
What Time Does Xur Arrive In Destiny 2?
The hooded figure is available every Friday, and he always arrives at the same time at 5 pm GMT/12 Central. Bungie removed his location from the map, so you’ll now have to search to find his location.
Destiny 2 Xur Location this week
Titan – By far the hardest place to find Xûr is on Titan. Use the spawn in The Rig and head to the left of the building where the Hive Public event spawns. You will want to make your way through the rig heading toward the Solarium. Once the rig opens up a bit, and you can see the sky, you will make your way to the left again to what looks like a helicopter pad below you. There will be a few enemies around so if you need to take them out so you can take your time to look around. Between the platform, you’re on now and the platform you jumped from there is going to be a small room with a door open. You will need to jump into the door and Xûr will be creepy as usual.
Xur’s Location On The Destiny 2 Map
- Misdirection Dodging
- Disorients and removes enemy radars.
- Mobility Enhancement Mod
- Increased Mobility
- Plasteel Reinforcement Mod
- Increased Resilience
- Scout Rifle Dexterity
- Faster ready and stow speed for Scout Rifles
- Enhanced Sniper Rifle Dexterity
- Greatly increases ready and stow speeds of Sniper Rifles.
- Machine Gun Dexterity
- Faster ready and stow speed for Machine Guns
- Hand Cannon Scavenger
- Hand Cannons get bonus reserves when you pick up ammo.
- Scout Rifle Scavenger
- Scout Rifles get bonus reserves when you pick up ammo.
Helm of Saint-14
- Starless Night
- Ward of Dawn blinds enemies and grants over shield. Guarding blinds.
Tier 1 Perks:
- Plasteel Reinforcements Mod
- Increased Resilience
- Restorative Mod
- Increased Health Recovery
- Light Reactor
- Gain bonus Super energy on Fusion Rifle kills.
- Ashes to Assets
- Gain Super energy on grenade kills.
- Heavy Lifting
- Gain bonus Super energy from Power weapon kills.
- Sniper Rifle Reserves
- Increase the amount of Sniper Rifle ammo you can carry.
- Machine Gun Reserves
- Increase the amount of Machine Gun ammo you can carry.
Wings of Sacred Dawn
Tome of Dawn
Dawnblade holds you in midair when you’re aiming.
Mobility Enhancement Mod
Increased Health Recover
- Unflinching Grenade Launcher Aim
- Reduce flinching from incoming fire while aiming Grenade Launchers.
- Unflinching Sidearm Aim
- Reduce flinching from incoming fire while aiming Sidearms.
- Unflinching Submachine Gun Aim
- Reduce flinching from incoming fire while aiming Submachine Guns.
- Auto Rifle Reserves
- Increase the amount of Auto Rifle ammo you can carry.
- Sidearm Reserves
- Increase the amount of Sidearm ammo you can carry.
Which Weapon Does Xur Have This Week?
- Volatile Light
- Rounds fired from this weapon have no damage falloff, overpenetrate targets, and ricochet off hard surfaces. Projectile damage increases after bounce.
- Polygonal Rifling
- Increased Stability
- Alloy Magazine
- Faster reload when the magazine is empty
- The Fundamentals
- Holding Square changes the weapons damage type, cycling between Solar, Arc, and Void.
- Composite Stock
- Slightly increases stability
- Slightly increases handing speed
Fated Engrams and Five of Swords
The Fated Engrams are exotic engrams that award you exotics that Xûr has the ability to sell. However, you haven’t acquired yet.
The best strategy for these is to buy any exotics you have not yet acquired from Xûr is he is selling them. This is to eliminate the chance of the Fated Engram giving you something that you could have just purchased.
Once you have all the Exotics that Xûr can sell then these engrams are no longer worth the purchase.
Fated Engrams will now also have a chance to be Forsaken Exotics.
Five of Swords
Five of Swords are used for Nightfalls. You only need to purchase them once unless you accidentally dismantle it.
Five of Swords allows you to set modifiers to the Nightfall to make it easier with a lower Nightfall score or to make it harder with a multiplier to the Nightfall score. There are many different combinations and the modifiers can be changed endlessly.
Invitation of the Nine
We have moved the Invitations to a new location. Click here to find them.
So, that’s the Destiny 2 Xur location this week. We hope you manage to swag some decent loot! Stay tuned to PSU each week, where we’ll help you find Xur every Friday.
In the meantime, check out some of our other great Destiny 2 content.