Dragon Quest fans in the West have been clamoring for a release of Dragon Quest XI, and that clamor has been answered.
Square-Enix has today announced a Western release for Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age on September 4 2018. It’s an announcement which came with a couple of trailers. One detailing the story, the other showing off the first look at footage of the Western version of the game.
- English Voiceover – to bring the charismatic cast of characters to life
- Draconian Quest – a hard mode that offers additional challenges for more experienced players
- Overhauled Menus & UI – with graphical enhancements and more intuitive navigation
- Camera Mode – allowing players to take in views of the beautiful landscape, character renders and ferocious monsters in detail
- A new dash function and many other system enhancements such as improved character and camera movement
Naturally, it’s looking oh so good, and it’s great to see it getting a release overseas.
Are you happy to see Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age finally coming to the West?