Media Molecule has launched Dreams update 2.20 patch notes for the PS4-exclusive DIY title, which is now available for download. You can read the full Dreams update 2.20 patch notes below.
Related Content – Sony PS5 Complete Guide – A Total Resource On PlayStation 5
- Threaded Comments: Hurrah! When replying to a comment, your message will now be threaded below the comment you’re replying to.
- Mm Prizes: Not one. Not two. But ALL the Mm Prizes are now remixable, including those from Imp Quests! This will prevent you encountering any publishing issues if you use them in a creation.
- Banner Indicator: Added an indicator below banners in DreamSurfing and DreamShaping, indicating your position in the banner roll.
- DreamSurfing Thumbnails: The warp on creation thumbnails has been reduced, meaning they’ll display more clearly.
- Audio Effect Field Collection Update: Updated some of the Elements released in our last update to newer versions.
- Fixed a bug preventing the setting for the Save Online Reminder prompt being correctly remembered.
- Fixed a bug that would show users an incorrect banner first when loading DreamSurfing.
- Fixed a bug that would cause a crash when accepting updates on music which had many updates.