Details of tomorrow’s huge Driveclub update have landed, and fans are in for a real treat with a host of new additions added to Evolution’s PS4 exclusive racer.
Driveclub update 1.26 brings with it the Scotland-Old Town track complete with six variants, as well as new level caps, a hardcore handling mode and new photo mode screen filters.
FULL DETAILS OF THIS MONTH’S DRIVECLUB UPDATE (1.26):
- The newest track “Scotland – Old Town” is here, offering 6 track variants to play across all DRIVECLUB & DRIVECLUB BIKES game modes.
- A new “Hardcore Handling” option is now available, turning off traction control, stability control & other assists. Enable this in Gameplay Settings for a more realistic driving experience.
- Multiplayer Private lobbies have a new ‘Photo mode’ setting to help you choreograph photos and videos with friends. This disables ghosting, wrong way timers and automated reset to track scenarios.
- Photo mode screen filters can now be enabled outside of photo mode, while you race.
- Photo mode now offers extended Zoom and Exposure settings, plus all settings persist between photo captures during an event.
- Replays have a new option to toggle player tags on and off at any time during the replay when you use the L1 Button.
- The Dynamic Precipitation option has been improved to reduce the likelihood of persistent rain.
- 10 new Elite Levels have been added (new cap is 35).
- 10 new Driver Levels have been added (new cap is 95) with new livery rewards to unlock along the way.
- 25 new Club Levels have been added (new cap is 85) with new livery rewards to unlock along the way.
- The loading screen for DRIVECLUB and DRIVECLUB BIKES now show off 2 awesome new #PS4share community photos.
- Fixed the ‘Weekend Warrior’ Trophy for DRIVECLUB BIKES. Ranking up the KTM 1290 Super Duke R to Bike Level 15 is now no longer a requirement.
- Includes general improvements for game performance, stability and usability.
Driveclub update 1.26 release date
The patch will be available to download on February 11, 2016 and will take up 0.9GB of file space on your PS4 hard drive.
Also incoming for Driveclub are two add-ons which will be available on February 23. The No Limits Expansion Pack features six events, two new cars and five additional trophies, while the Suzuki Expansion Pack introduces six events, five trophies and two bikes, the Suzuki GSX-R1000 and the Suzuki GSX-S1000 ABS.
Check out the Driveclub review.