The Elden Ring update 1.14 patch notes have been announced by FromSoftware and Bandai Namco, bringing another bunch of gameplay changes and fixes to the fantasy-RPG. There’s also some tweaks regarding ray-tracing on the PC version.
Gameplay changes and bug fixes
- Fixed a bug where the effects of some Skills, Incantations, Items and Weapons that increased attack power were not applied to Spells and Incantations.
- Fixed a bug where the Skill Contagious Fury from the Jellyfish Shield kept increasing attack power when unequipping the shield or switching to a different weapon.
- Decreased the poise damage of the Cursed-Blood Slice Skill.
About PC Ray Tracing settings
Under certain circumstances, ray tracing has been enabled by default after updating the game to version 1.09.
- If Ray Tracing has been unintentionally enabled and is impacting your game, you can disable it from the title menu or in-game by going to System → Graphics → Set Ray Tracing Quality to OFF.
- If your game does not start properly or becomes unstable when Ray Tracing Quality is set to Low/Medium/High/Maximum, please consider the following options:
- Check the minimum/recommended operating environment of your PC when using Ray Tracing, available at the bottom of this page: https://en.bandainamcoent.eu/elden-ring/news/elden-ring-patch-notes-version-109.
- Ensure that your graphics card drivers are updated to the latest version.
[Source – Elden Ring Patch Notes]