Codemasters has popped the hood on the F1 2020 update 1.15 patch notes for your to digest, which is out now for PS4, PC and Xbox One versions of the game. You can read up on the latest F1 2020 patch notes below.
- Added the ability to enable equal performance in Time Trial
- Marcus Armstrong now has the correct nationality
- Addressed an issue where Artem Markelov would be quicker than intended
- Pedro Piquet now has the correct number on the rear wing
- Addressed an issue where sponsor boards and garage textures were missing on Bahrain for F2 2020
- Users will no longer incorrectly receive a warning when changing components between Practice and Qualifying
F1 2020 was released on July 10, 2020 for PS4, PC and Xbox One, and you can read our review of the game here.